We specialize in creation and production of manuals (operating instructions, user manuals, spare part catalogues, etc.), whose structure, content and elaboration method are in compliance with the current international standards and regulations for the given product type.
Throughout the years of our existence, we have gained rich experience in the area of elaboration of technical documentation for a wide range of products – from simple products to large complex equipment such as production lines, means of transport including aeroplanes, machine tools and the like.
Amongst our specialities is the creation of technical documentation, including flight manuals, for aviation equipment.
Ways of creating manuals:
- Translation of original manuals with graphic design identical with the original text.
- Creation of original documentation in accordance with ČSN EN 82079-1, S1000D, ATA iSpec 2200, GAMA and other standards, including:
- designing the structure of manuals;
- preparation of texts and illustrations;
- complete graphics processing;
- creating the desired language combinations.
Our specialist usually creates original technical documentation in collaboration with the producer´s engineers, who perfectly know the product.
Data of all documents are archived, and updated versions can be created if required.